This fun and detailed workshop are for those who are ready to learn all about the essentials for creating a beautiful, long lasting cabinet finish – prep, paint, wax, and cure – all while embracing the beauty of subtle random brush marks that are the hallmark of a high end handcrafted finish. In this class you will learn the correct way to prep your cabinets as well as color selection.
We will go over today’s hottest kitchen cabinet trends and which style would best suite your taste – whether you are painting for personal needs or to prepare a home for resale. Each student will receive (1) sample cabinet door that reflect the most common cabinet styles found in this area.
- On these samples you will learn the following finishes;
- Smooth Finish
- Distressed Finish
- A Color Wash Demo
- Please arrive 10 minutes early and dress in comfortable clothes. I will provide aprons, but accidents do happen, so please don’t wear your Sunday’s best! We are going to get down and dirty with Chalk Paint®!
- All materials will be provided for this workshop, so just bring your smiles and eagerness to learn!
All workshop attendees will receive:
- (1) Sample Cabinets doors
- Chalk Paint® Color Card
- $2 off all Chalk Paint® Quarts – ONLY on the day of attended workshop